Sunday, February 28, 2010

Can I trust supercuts to trim my ends and layer my hair?

I wouldn't do it.





Think of your hair as an outfit you wear EVERYDAY. Why skimp on something so important and about your looks?





Trust a professional at a salon - not at a chain.Can I trust supercuts to trim my ends and layer my hair?
If you can afford to go somewhere else I would suggest that. I hate to put down a whole chain of a business but any Supercut I have ever gone to did a not so great job. A great cosmot. could be there, but ya never know unless you have seen their work.Can I trust supercuts to trim my ends and layer my hair?
It's not where you get your hair cut, it's the stylist that you get.





My very best haircut, ever, was done at a $5 haircut place in Nevada. No one after that could cut my hair the same way. It was the particular stylist.
I don't really think so. It's really uncomfortable sitting in a chair when little kids are screaming and stuff. I reccomend a private stylist who has a salon in her basement and is trustable or a more adult salon like aveda. Salon spas are also very good. Even though they are pricy, professional salons are in all worth the expense.


Hope this helps!
You could but supercuts always does a bad job. I went for a trim and they cut WAY to much off. Go somewhere better.
I dont see why not!They graduated from salon school just like the rest of the stylists that want like 100 for a trim!Supercuts is a pretty decent place,Ive been before and they done me good!

No comments:

Post a Comment