Sunday, February 28, 2010

In supercuts, if they trim and layer your hair, do they wet it and dry it for you?

i kno this may be a really strange queston but i barely get my hair done in the hairdressers, cause i always get my mum to trim my hair, and my hair is frizzy evrytime it dries, and i dont want the hair dresser to see, lolIn supercuts, if they trim and layer your hair, do they wet it and dry it for you?
they did for me but i think you can ask them not to and then it just comes off your bill, i think :)In supercuts, if they trim and layer your hair, do they wet it and dry it for you?
I went to Supercuts once and yeah, they washed my hair, and then they did blow dry it. You can ask for a dry cut though where they won't wash your hair. I've also got frizzy hair, but I was hardly embarrassed cos they straightened it for me.
I'm not sure how super cuts is but most places I've gotten my haircut they charge you $5 to blow dry it--all you do is tell you you don't want it dried.

No comments:

Post a Comment