Friday, February 26, 2010

What are the prices at Supercuts?

What is the price at Supercuts for a shampoo, cut and blow dry?? Does anyone know? I'm going tomorrow and asked my mum to find out but she only found out for a dry cut and I want a fringe doing and she thought you could have a dry cut for a fringe and layers. I need to know the price because my mum is exaggerating and saying it will be like thirty quid. I soooo don't belive her!! It won't be more than about 20 will it??What are the prices at Supercuts?
Try their website...and find the number to supercuts you are going to and ask them how mucha shampoo cut and blow dry cost...and they will tell you...I assume you are in the UK....link below..What are the prices at Supercuts?
my daughter was charged 拢20-25 for wash,dry n cut.
Im sure its bout 拢9.95.... Dont go to the one in a place called milt0n keynes, I knew someone who had a lithuanian b**ch chop bloody grat chunks out of it and charged her 拢20 for the privelege, oops..... could be up to 拢20 then.
I just got a wash, cut and blowdry at Lewisham for 拢25. They quoted me 拢22, but then told me I needed some extra conditioning stuff which bumped it up to 拢25. They also tried to sell me a lot of stuff, I hate it when hairdressers do that. If you want to keep the cost down just ask them to cut it and not dry it, you can do that at home, save yourself about 拢10.
it depend on the length of your hair.


my hair was and is very long (middle of my back and a little lower) and six months ago at supercuts, i had a wash, a fairly simple cut (trimmed all round and feathers put in at the front) and a blow dry, it cost me 拢28. (don't believe the from prices in thier window). if you are having layers, which is more a more detailed cut than mine it will cost more.

No comments:

Post a Comment