Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Would you rather get your hair cut at Supercuts or by a specially trained chimpanzee?

cost would be the same, either wayWould you rather get your hair cut at Supercuts or by a specially trained chimpanzee?
14 bucks to get my hair cut by a chimp? Hell yes! I could see the conversation with all my friends.





';What's up with your hair? Was it cut by a monkey or something?';


';A specially trained Chimpanzee actually.';





No one wants to hear about how my hair was cut by a specially trained college girl.Would you rather get your hair cut at Supercuts or by a specially trained chimpanzee?
Aren't the people who work at supercuts special trained chimpanzees? Because if they're not, it explains why my banana as a tip was not appreciated.
supercuts lol
supercuts
At supercuts, no flings feces at me.......
Give me the chimp, It'll be a story to tell the grandkids.
The Chimp, no doubt about it.





I would def. get better results!
chimp works for me

No comments:

Post a Comment