Friday, February 26, 2010

Which salon is better for highlights? SUPERCUTS OR HAIR CUTTERY?

i have black long curly hair i livein shaumburg area( chicago) and i wanted to go for highlights or lowloghts for my hair...so i was wondering which salon is good as well as affrodable fro hair coloring?...pls give me suggestions?Which salon is better for highlights? SUPERCUTS OR HAIR CUTTERY?
supercutsWhich salon is better for highlights? SUPERCUTS OR HAIR CUTTERY?
My friend is a great stylist and also a cosmetology teacher. She has worked at both locations. It depends on the quality of the stylists they hire. She has had success at both. She has also been colleagues with people at both that seemed to be lacking some skills. Before I met my current stylist, the one forementioned, I would always ask who specialized in color, or cut when I walked through the door. They are usually honest and pointed me to the right person.
You can find good Hair Weaving / Braiding / Styles / Extensions / Straighteners and their Shopping information at below Blog. It will definitely help you. Have a look at it.





http://hair-weaving.blogspot.com/2008/02/hair-colors.html
Go to a Paul Mitchell school, it's inexpensive but still good





http://www.pmtschicago.com/html/guestser鈥?/a>





i wouldnt trust supercuts or hair cuttery
They're both shitty and cheap(:

No comments:

Post a Comment