Sunday, February 28, 2010

What are the prices at Supercuts?

I want to get my hair washed, side-bangs, layers, my hair blow-dried and straightened. How much would that cost at Supercuts?What are the prices at Supercuts?
My sister is the manager at a Supercuts, so, I get my hair cut for free(I always take her out to lunch or dinner afterwords though). Usually they have coupons that you can use, especially around this time of year. The last time I was in there, The regular price for a wash-blow dry and cut, was about $15.00 according to the sign. That was without any discounts. There is usually a little basket just inside the door that has the coupon sheets in it.





To Answer God-there's nothing wrong with Supercuts! The stylists there have the same, if not more training as stylists at any other salon. Even the most expensive ones. They all have to be licensed by the state they working in, and, the tests are the same for everyone. They might be a little younger than at other places, but, just like any other job, they have to start out somewhere.What are the prices at Supercuts?
Why? The only reason to visit a Supercuts is if you are on a budget.


Get your haircut for ~ $13. Save yourself $5-15 and wash your hair at home.

1 comment:

  1. How much is a simple hair color costs? I have shoulder length hair.

    ReplyDelete