Friday, February 26, 2010

When I go to supercuts should I tip the hair stylist?

heck no i dont,, i dont ever recall seeing a tip jar out there either, but maybe i am mistaken. i guess if you see a tip jar, then it would be appropriate to put a dollar or so in there. just make sure they see you do it--you will get better service next time.When I go to supercuts should I tip the hair stylist?
Yes, this is a service you typically tip for. this should be about 15-20% of the bill. Why would supercuts be any differents? Yes, it is a cheaper salon, but that doesn't mean you don't have to tip - that is like saying you don't have to tip when you go to Denny's since it is a cheaper restaurant.When I go to supercuts should I tip the hair stylist?
My personal rule is to tip stylists based on my level of satisfaction with their work.





If it's a great cut, then they can get up to double the cost of the cut as a tip. If I'm not happy with it, though, I won't tip at all. Hair does grow back, but a bad cut might have to sit on your head for weeks or months...
yes i was always taught to always tip someone giving you service, a waitress, hair stylist, people who do your nail or waxing, someone who carrys your grocerys to your car, housekeepers at a hotel, there is more for that list i cant think of right now
Why would you even ask that? How is Supercuts different from any other salon? The stylists that work there are no different than any other LICENCED hair stylist. If you tip hairstylists at all, yes you do tip the Supercuts stylist!
YES! In situations like that, a hairstylist should be tipped (at places like those) two to three dollars. That is the simple rule of etiquette when it comes to tipping for services.


Grace and Peace,


David-Taylor
Yes, you should, as long as you were satisfied with the service you received. The stylists who work there do not typically make very much, so tips really help.
i always did...

No comments:

Post a Comment