Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Will supercuts or classic cuts cut my hair ok?

Right now I have straight hair thats like a little below my shoulders. I want a slanted bob haircut. One that gets slightly longer in the front. DO you think they could handle this or would they make me look stupid???Will supercuts or classic cuts cut my hair ok?
Hi, you should ask first who is good at BOB haircuts, not everyone cuts hair the same, although the BOB HAIRCUT can either be cut STRAIGHT or GRADUATED. KATIE HOLMS, TOM CRUSES wife, has a GRADUATED BOB.Will supercuts or classic cuts cut my hair ok?
Of course they can....All hairstylists can do whatever you want, no matter what the salon they work in is.
ive been to supercuts and they are really good. you just have to tell them what u want.

No comments:

Post a Comment