Friday, February 26, 2010

Is Boric's hair salon just another supercuts, hiring all the ';newbies?

A Boric's just moved into our town and I desperately need a haircut. My regular stylist has moved out of state and was thinking about giving them a try, but I don't want to go somewhere like SmartCuts, Supercuts, etc., I want to go to a SALON! Any info on Boric's would be appreciated!Is Boric's hair salon just another supercuts, hiring all the ';newbies?
Straight from their website: ';BoRics offers no-appointment-needed convenience with fast, friendly service from the best-trained stylists in the business.... Haircuts start at just $10.99!'; Sounds like a Supercuts to me.





The fact that you absolutley don't need an appointment worries me, and that they use the word ';fast'; in your haircutting experience...if someone's cutting my hair, which would be a change that will stay with me for a while, I want for my stylist to take their time!





Also the fixed rates, a good salon would tell you how much for every kind of cut, style, or length. They all contribute to the price, and a place that boasts low prices are not the people I would want to trust with my hair.





I would check out a different salon...good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment