Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dye Jobs At Supercuts or another cheap salon?

So I got my hair colored in Jan. 07 at this pricy salon that charged an arm in the leg and so of course right now my roots are obviously showing....I want to go somewhere cheap, (not willing to do at home kits), my hair is naturally dark brown, I dyed it a lighter shade of brown.....anyone have experience with SC's dye? good? safe? know of another place?


thanks!Dye Jobs At Supercuts or another cheap salon?
I haven't had supercuts color my hair yet but I have had friends go there and they do a good job, I have had them cut my hair before and they did a very good job with it. But you might look around in your city and ask your friends if they have any where they recommend.Dye Jobs At Supercuts or another cheap salon?
Depending on where you live Rudy's or Floyd's are a hipper version of supercuts. But I have admit I have forked out a chunk of change for a crappy dye %26amp; cut at an expensive salon and gone to Fantastic Sams and have gotten a fabulous job. It all depends on the stylist. Try posting on your local Craigslist too.
Some salons may just do your roots for you at a cheaper cost. Ring round the salons and find someone who does. Your looking at about 16 pound for a root colour with hair wahed etc x
my friend has same color hair and she gets her's blondish/light brown at supercuts and it looks great! just dont do anything too complex.
I would suggest calling about model night at the pricey salons. The apprentices take their own clients on those nights for little to no money. I would NEVER even have those places blowdry my hair much less anything else. Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment