Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do the hair people in great clips and supercuts know how to layer hair? or do I have to go spend some more $$$?

Like if I asked them to texture it or layer it, could they do it?Do the hair people in great clips and supercuts know how to layer hair? or do I have to go spend some more $$$?
Depends on the experience they have. They should know HOW to do it, but that doesn't mean they are good at doing it.





My suggestion if you aren't getting a blunt trip or you're a 12 year old boy you should cough up the 40 (this is a decent price for a good cut) and go to a person who actually has to build their clientçŒĞle-which proves they know what they're doing.





generally those kind of shops are so-so, you might luck out. but those stylists are paid by the hour, they don't necessarily rely on their returning customers.Do the hair people in great clips and supercuts know how to layer hair? or do I have to go spend some more $$$?
They could, however it's hit or miss with them. I haven't had much luck in the past, though you may find people there who know what their doing. If I can't afford much I go to Fiesta Salons. I love Attitudes! If there is an attitudes by you it is 30 for a wash and cut (unless your a guy then 21) and it's really worth the money because they know what they're doing. They also take good care of you and will fix anything about your new style you don't like along with showing you styling tips.
its a hit or miss, i'd go somewhere better. like at sports clips my brother has this ne hair stylist who can do any type of hair, and one time she was out so someone else did it.. yeahh not so bueno
Yes I go to Great Clips and they know exactly what their doing, and I know of others who go aswell!!!
They may, but they probably rush your haicut, because of their time constraints. Pay some $$$.

No comments:

Post a Comment