Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If you have ever worked for Fantastic Sams, NW beauty or Supercuts,,,what was your experince like?

I have mostly been working at Barber Shops, and would like to keep just to cuts. tell me what you know about salaries, potential income, as well as bad/good experinces you had working there? Thanks!If you have ever worked for Fantastic Sams, NW beauty or Supercuts,,,what was your experince like?
You can drastically increase your income with fewer clients per day if you start adding haircolor to your menu of services. You can make so much more doing chemical services vs cutting only. Just a professional suggestion...Check out http://www.behindthechair.com for salon job ads in your city.If you have ever worked for Fantastic Sams, NW beauty or Supercuts,,,what was your experince like?
I worked at a supercuts once --hated it the commision sucked and I worked with a bunch of people right out of school that didnt have a clue-also a regis-commision sucked,too I personally like working for privately owend places ,more laid back and they treat you better and I always made lots more money,if you live by a military installation,go there I work at one now and you have instant clientele,and you are always busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment