Sunday, February 28, 2010

Have you ever been to Supercuts?

I need a haircut, but I'm also on a pretty tight budget! Is Supercuts good? I will gladly wait until I have some more money so that I don't end up looking like a freak! lol I don't want anything hard, just layered in the front. Would Supercuts be a good place to go to? Do you have any other suggestions? Thank you!Have you ever been to Supercuts?
I have had mixed results. If it is in the mall, sit outside for a while and see the results before going in.Have you ever been to Supercuts?
I've gone there and didn't like it, but it was probably my fault. soo, I say... know what you want and have plenty of pictures. I don't you if you have any, but i have a lot of asian places in my town and i just go there. they're not too bad, and are really cheap. also, thick hair is easier to screw up than thin hair.
ID JUST MAKE SURE YOU FIND THE COSMETOLOGIST THAT HAS THE MOST EXPERIENCE.....ALOT OF THEM HAD THERE LICENSE FOR A SHORT TIME, SO ASK BEFORE YOU LET UM CUT IT.





WALMART IS CHEAP AND I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT ONLY GO THERE FOR CUTS......

No comments:

Post a Comment