Friday, February 26, 2010

I just got my hair dyed at Supercuts?

I naturally have the lightest blond hair (almost white). I dyed it a little darker like a gold color. When do you think it will go back to my natural color fully? Like 6 months? Also, can I do these activities right now? Go for a run, take a shower, and go in the pool. Also, I didn't get my eyebrows colored. Is that a problem. I notice it but my mom doesn't so yea...Also, I'm 16.I just got my hair dyed at Supercuts?
Is it permanent or semi


If its permanent the name say it


And for more natural results do your eyebrowsI just got my hair dyed at Supercuts?
Yes you can. It's really hard to say exactly when it'll go back to your natural color. It depends on how fast your hair grows out and how much times you wash your hair. The more you wash your hair the more the color fades.
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment