Friday, February 26, 2010

Supercuts?

Has anyone had their hair cut at a supercuts branch and does anyone know roughly how much a all over tint and cut/blowdry will cost me? ThanksSupercuts?
some people will say supercuts sucks...but does every supercuts suck? NO. it doesn't!! like the other answer said for your question ';i wanted a trim and she cut 8 inches off'; thats a bunch of crap.who would do that?


ANYWAY............


supercuts is great!!!! i have been a hairdresser for 9 and a half years... i worked in a full service salon---you know the cuts that cost 60 dollars ya, I WORKED IN A FULL SERVICE SALON LIKE THAT FOR 2 1/2 FULL YEARS!! and then proceeded my work to supercuts and a manager of supercuts in MA for about 7 years now and lovin it!.. some people will tell you supercuts isnt up with trends and stuff....thats a bunch of crap..supercuts has a lot to offer...ok


MENU.....


supercuts has an al acarte menu your cut should be about $15 and the color ranges from $40 to $60 the highlites range anyware from $30 to $105.. consult with the stylist there have fun and good luck!!!Supercuts?
Supercuts does suck, I worked there for three years and nothing I could do was good enough, its all about pimping their products, seriously I am not going to tell a senior she needs to buy 20 dollar shampoo, shes on a pension.


they sent us to classes to trick people in buying product

Report Abuse



I don't suggest that you go to supercuts...


I wanted my hair trimmed, and they cut about 8 inches off my length and made me look like a boy. I was soo unsatisfied i called up the owner of the shop, went in and showed her and still they wouldnt refund my money. It took 3 years for my hair to grow back out.


Try a different shop, the service and quality SUCKS !
I use Supercuts frequently and I love it.





They are really friendly and caring.





There website http://www.supercuts-uk.com/index.html has details of services they offer aswell as contact details for your nearest salon.
Not sure they do colour. I've been a couple of times and think the quality of cutting is poor.....but I guess that's what you'd expect for the price.
Yeah i have but i didn't get it tinted or anything. The cut is alright and it's cheap.
I have had cuts done there numerous times.


I've had highlights done for about $50, I'm not sure what tinting would cost or how it differs.
I do not like Supercuts =]

No comments:

Post a Comment