Sunday, February 28, 2010

How Good Is Supercuts?

What was your experience like?


I have long hair and I would like to get it trimmed,How Good Is Supercuts?
i think they are great! if you show them a specific style or pic, make sure they know what they are doing, but they are always fantastic, no matter what i want, and they are in my price range!How Good Is Supercuts?
That totally depends on the cosmetologist. To be hired and to work in a salon you have to have your degree in cosmetology, not to mention going back for updated classes every so often. Super-cuts is a lower-end salon. But the people who work there are professionals. So it just really depends. But if it is very important to you that it is done perfectly you might want to shell out the extra cash for some one more recommended or experienced.
If you're just going for a trim that will follow the original cut, then you should be ok. They don't wash your hair and they have a time limit for each customer (10 minutes per customer). Other than just a quick trim I'd stay away from them completely. I went to them once years ago and I'll never go back. They butchered my hair and had to get it re-done at a real salon.
bad it is bad for long hair. Go to a proper salon.
haha i started cutting my own hair verses going there

No comments:

Post a Comment