Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does the supercuts at la habra westridge plaza have good hairdressers? should i get my hair cut there?

Can't tell you about that specific location, but wherever you go you'll get more attention and a better haircut if you go when they're slow (typically middle of the day during the week). You can call ahead and ask them if they're slow or what their slow times usually are. The last thing you want is to be rushed!Does the supercuts at la habra westridge plaza have good hairdressers? should i get my hair cut there?
in my opinion,, supercuts and borics are , really bad,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


my daughter, is 12, brown hair just above her butt,, very long,,


asked for a trim, it took 1 hour to take half inch off her hair and it was all crooked,,, buullcrap,, I pulled her out,, and went boricks,,,these people didn't even know what to use first, my advice is there is always 1 professional haircare person in every salon,, ask for that person, and you will be ok!




































No comments:

Post a Comment