Sunday, February 28, 2010

I told supercuts that I wanted a trim and to keep my hair blunt so why did I leave with layers? I want to sue!?

It took me ages to grow my blunt bob down my back. Now it looks thinned and pathetic and it will take at least a year to get it back to where I started, if it doesn't break first (which my hair tends to do with layers).I told supercuts that I wanted a trim and to keep my hair blunt so why did I leave with layers? I want to sue!?
I can only give you advice for future hair cuts: find a good hair stylist. You probably won't find him/her at Super Cuts or the salon in the Wal-Mart. Look on the internet for message boards in your home town, people love to post about hair stylists they like/dislike. Or ask around. Find someone people like and trust. And once you find that special hair stylist, stick with them like GLUE.





Recently, I went to a hair salon in a Wal-Mart to get highlights. BIG MISTAKE. I ended up with two or three chunks of white on only the top layer of my hair. I made her try to fix it... I ended up with copper chunks of hair. I was devastated.





I did some investigating and found Renee. She fixed my hair and earned my trust. I will only have her do my hair from now on.





Don't trust your hair to just anyone. You can find a great hair stylist if you look. I live in a very small town, but was able to find a great stylist.





As far as your hair now: take a multivitamin every day, use a leave-in conditioner, air dry your hair when you can, avoid the flat iron when you can. Use a gentle shampoo and always use conditioner. And don't shampoo every day. I'm learning NOT to wash/dry/fix my hair every day. I have read it is good for the shape of your hair to give it a break.





And good luck :)I told supercuts that I wanted a trim and to keep my hair blunt so why did I leave with layers? I want to sue!?
you cant sue. you can have it fixed or a refund.





EVERYONE KNOWS SUPERCUTS IS HORRIBLE!


YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!





$12 CUT? CALM DOWN!
your an idiot for suing for a haircut mistake, instead go get a refund.
i dont see the question here... but just try to work with it.


buy special products to up the volume.
haha that's why i never go out and let anyone else do my hair

No comments:

Post a Comment