Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does Supercuts have a different price for a trim vs cut for the hair ?

Where can I get a cheap trim for the hair and how often do I need to get it done ?...





Any suggestions in and around Gilroy ?Does Supercuts have a different price for a trim vs cut for the hair ?
Hey. I have no idea where Gilroy is sorry, but I'm in TX and we do have Supercuts. I'm a girl, and when I go for a shampoo/cut style it's around $25 for me (plus tip and extra $10 if I want it straightened with a flat iron)! And, that's cheap for a chic! But, I take my son's there and it's around $12 with a wash. You can also just get a 'wet cut' where they just spray it with a water bottle and do a trim. You can always call and ask! My boyfriend just goes to Great Clips or a local barber shop here, and pays $10 flat. Trims on a guy shouldn't cost that much, call around or ask someone you know that has a 'regular' stylist so you won't end up with a hack job! *Just don't try the Flobee..remember that crock?!* :-) Good luck!Does Supercuts have a different price for a trim vs cut for the hair ?
same charge.


great clips, supercuts, hair cuttery are the cheapest.


hair should be cut every 6-8 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment