Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How much does it cost to get your hair cut at Supercuts?

I'm going to get it cut in Springfield, Missouri and I just need to get it trimmed. But I don't know how much it costs and it doesn't say it on their website. Help me!How much does it cost to get your hair cut at Supercuts?
I think the average cost of a supercuts haircut is $15.00.How much does it cost to get your hair cut at Supercuts?
In OKC its costs 13.95 pus tip. so i spend about 16-17 bucks. But if you want to get your hair trimmed i would recommend a beauty school. Its way cheaper and faster. Thats what i do when i want my hair trimmed.
$15 +tip in boston!
I think it's between $12-15 dollars for a hair cut.
call their # to be sure and take the name of the person that told you the price..good luck .. states and areas may vary

No comments:

Post a Comment