Monday, February 22, 2010

How much does dying, highlighting, and trimming your hair at a place like SuperCuts cost?

I'm not looking for anything super expensive or ultra snooty. I just don't trust myself to dye my hair, want it highlighted as well, and shaped a little. What's a ball park estimate for all three (with a hair wash also) at a place like SuperCuts or TopCuts?How much does dying, highlighting, and trimming your hair at a place like SuperCuts cost?
all over color...30-50 depends on length


highlights start out around 40 and can cost more depending on hair length, difficulty on color application that u want


haircut....12-17....


just go in...they will consult, give you a price and see if its in you're range..you are much better off having it done professionally rather than doing it yourself...and you're better off going to a regular salon, they dont really cost that much more..and have more experience, better products...and remember..you get what you pay forHow much does dying, highlighting, and trimming your hair at a place like SuperCuts cost?
I wouldn't consider ballparking a price here. It's simple, drop in to SuperCuts or TopCuts. Prices can range depending on what you want to achieve and whether your hair is long or short. I wouldn't consider dying my own hair either because if it doesn't please you, it will cost the stylist more to attempt to fix it.


I wouldn't phone these salons for a $ figure because you will still get a ballpark. I think you need to know exactly how much this will cost.
I'm not sure about SuperCuts, but the place where I go has pretty average rates.





On highlighting it depends on what method you're getting... like the cap versus getting a foil - and how many colors you want.





When I go in to have a cut, shampoo, two color foil, and blow dryed/styled it costs me around $95 + tip
I dont know if places like that do all that stuff, Don't they only do partial highlights?

No comments:

Post a Comment