Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am about to get my haircut at supercuts are they good or okay as in cutting ur hair?

are they more of a barber shop or stylish haircutting placeI am about to get my haircut at supercuts are they good or okay as in cutting ur hair?
a basic cut will be fine for what you're wanting..what's important is the styling gel/wax to make it style ..so check out the products! have fun w/ your new cut!I am about to get my haircut at supercuts are they good or okay as in cutting ur hair?
In my opinion, it's best to go there if you want something basic. I've been to Supercuts, as well as other shops similar to it, and they don't do the best job at styling hair (then again, styling female hair is a lot different than styling a male's hair). It could vary greatly by each individual Supercuts branch, but I say if you want a basic cut for cheap, it's a good place to go.
It's hit or miss. I've never had a problem there, but once when i went with my friend she said they cut her hair too short. Shorter then what she asked for. Good prices though.
I never liked my hair when i got it cut at supercuts. They only do quick and easy cuts. I would try somewhere else.
i abosolutey will never go to super cuts


they always mess up my friends hair

No comments:

Post a Comment