Wednesday, February 24, 2010

IS it a bad idea to get your haircut at SUPERCUTS?

I know its cheap there but i'm horrified that my haircut will come out frizzy and damn ugly!





Has anyone gotten their haircut there and did you like it?





pls rate it out of ten!IS it a bad idea to get your haircut at SUPERCUTS?
It depends.





Are you a guy just looking for a trim? It's good.





Are you a female looking for layers, perms, highlights, etc etc etc?





Might not be the best place to go....I mean, theres a reason why other professional salons cost 100 dollars and up.





But I mean, are you gonna go just so they can cut a couple inches off? Might not be bad, you know?





It also depends on who cuts your hair. Ask your friends who go there who they like.


Like with me, theres this Asian lady who I will NOT GO NEAR because last time......well it was just horrible lol.


But I usually pick this chick named Karlie...cause I like the way she cuts it, and on top of that, she's kind of cute. :)


So yeah...it's up to you and what you want.IS it a bad idea to get your haircut at SUPERCUTS?
NO....It all depends on the Hairstylist, If the hairstylist sucks, Then your going to get a Sucky hair cut...It's not on the salon name...I can't rate them, Because I have gone to Cosmetology Schools all my life(My mom works for one.).
Trust me and DON';T GO THERE!!





They totally butched me and my moms hair and they didn't listen to what we told them AT ALL.





The lady we had didn't even understand english well





please trust me and don't go





Supercuts rating: -50000000
when i was younger i got my hair cut there. it was fine. if it is bad, realize that it IS hair and it WILL grow out.
There are bad hairdressers in really good places where you could pay a 100 bucks the best thing is to ask friends where they get their hair done
it depends on the area and hairstylist. SuperCuts is a real good company. I used to go there when i was little.
Supercuts is a good place they dont screw up your hair at all. I would rate it a 10.
it's prolly an 8 out of 10 even though fantasic sams is better

No comments:

Post a Comment