Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Should I Get a haircut at Supercuts?

It will be the first time i go and i want to hear suggetions from people on here to see if supercuts is good or not and how much do they charge also?Should I Get a haircut at Supercuts?
This really can't be determined. I know that the Supercuts where I live is much like our Mastercuts: they want to do the fastest cut possible, and have you in and out of there in no time. I wouldn't recommend it if you're doing some dramatic style that would take a lot of effort and time into the cut. If yours is like this, or if the stylist seems like they're in a rush, then I would take my business elsewhere. It all depends on the stylist most of the time. Make sure they understand what you want done, and if they don't, I would go somewhere else. Otherwise chances are you'll be displeased with the results and you'll have hair you hate.





Also, don't be afraid to speak up while they're cutting your hair. If you notice the cuts nothing like you said, SAY SOMETHING for sure!





I'm not 100% sure, but I believe prices run about $12-14 for an adult hair cut. They may charge to style/dry out your hair as well, this can sometimes run as much as $8-10 extra.Should I Get a haircut at Supercuts?
If u ont expect too much and happy with a simple haircut - supercut is fine. cheap too.
Fine, if you want a simple haircut and do not want to pay more than 15-20 dollars, it is perfect if you are a child.
our super cutz is pretty snazy but i think more for the older women and men although my friend went inthere coz she needed a cut then and there and they neatend up her style nicely it was pretty cheap too.


i think it depends on the style u want.i pay a bomb for my hair cut! but then again i go to a top notch salon and loooove my hair lol.
I usually just get a simple trim, so it works for me. The ladies who work there have been there for years and they know their stuff. So even when I layered the bottom, it turned out great! But if I was gonna go for something more dramatic, I would definently go to a more professional salon. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment