Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I want to cut my hair, get layers, and side bangs. How much would that cost at Supercuts?

i have a budget between $5-$17 that i can spend.I want to cut my hair, get layers, and side bangs. How much would that cost at Supercuts?
Unless you are under 12, you can't get a haircut for under $20 at Supercuts. Infact, $20 is the cheapest haircut I've seen, you may be able to get a discount if you are a student and have a student card but other than that you are just going to have to find that extra $3.I want to cut my hair, get layers, and side bangs. How much would that cost at Supercuts?
I'm not sure about pricing for Super Cuts but my hairstylist charges me $15 for a trim, layers, and bangs, then an additional $15 for styling. It shouldn't be much though. It's not the cutting that's expensive, it's once you get into the styling and coloring.





Just call up and ask and if it's within your budget you can make an appointment at the same time.
Keep saving up your money. DO NOT go to supercuts EVER. They messed up my brothers hair so badly. He couldnt go to school it was so bad. My mom had to take him somewhere else to get it fixed.
Way more then what your budget is, thats for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment