Monday, February 22, 2010

Why do i always hear people discourageing going to supercuts or fantastic sams ?

i need my hair cut and i was thinking of trying oneof these places. its been years since my hair has been cut.Why do i always hear people discourageing going to supercuts or fantastic sams ?
don't go!!!!


I went once, it worst haircut of my life.


They put no love into their haircuts! It's horrible. Going to a salon is totally worth the money, they'll put forth and effort that can't be achieved at places like supercuts.Why do i always hear people discourageing going to supercuts or fantastic sams ?
Places like that hire students straight out of beauty school, who don't have any real-world experience. I've never gotten a great cut at a place like that. A lot of times, too, it seems like they are just waiting for their shift to end. I want a stylist who thinks nothing is more important than the head of hair in front of him or her.


Ask friends, relatives, and co-workers (even people in line at the supermarket!) who does their hair, and if they love it. Even if you love it, the mark of a great stylist is doing her (or his) client's hair so that they love it.


I found my newest stylist that way. After years of going to the same stylist, I wasn't very happy with the results I was getting anymore. My step-daughter tried a new place, and was absolutely crazy about the cut she got. It was nothing I would ever consider, but it looked great on her. I went there and met the stylists, and asked for a trim, to ';try them out.'; The lady who gave me my cut did exactly what I wanted and nothing else. Now she's my new stylist! I'm happy with my hair again. This place is a little more expensive than my old one, but what price are you going to put on hair you're happy with? A great stylist is worth her weight in gold!


If it's been years since you've had a cut, go slow. You can always get more cut off, but you can't put it back once it's gone. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment