Monday, February 22, 2010

Quick somebody tell me how much is it to get a haircut from SUPERCUTS?

I want to get sourt of a mini mohock haircut like the drummer from the punk rock band GREENDAY, Tre' Cool.Quick somebody tell me how much is it to get a haircut from SUPERCUTS?
Good choice; he's sexy! Should be about $15. No more than $25, definitly. Maybe go a colour, too. That's about $40 inc. the cut.Quick somebody tell me how much is it to get a haircut from SUPERCUTS?
go to walmart and get some clippers and have your friend do it -- 20 bucks and they last forever.
It was 13.95 for regular haircuts the last I was there (last week). But for your hairstyle ambitions, I 'd put in the range of $20-$40 dollars.
It will be between $5 and $25 depending on the details and the discretion of the parlor.

No comments:

Post a Comment