Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Anyone work at supercuts or know somebody who does?

I was just wondering if the people working at supercuts get paid by the hour, or if they are like waitresses and only get paid like $2.50/h and rely on their tips. I always tip anyway... but I was just wondering...Anyone work at supercuts or know somebody who does?
In general, hair stylists get paid close to minimum wage and earn the bulk of their income in the commission of sales, retail and tips. I never tip my stylist under $15. My average tip is $10-$20.





It also depends on your service. If you are only getting a $15 hair cut and walking out wet, I'd tip $3-5.


If your stylist gives you a bad a$$ cut/color and blowdry style and you love it, be good to her : )Anyone work at supercuts or know somebody who does?
My sister-in-law works there and she is hourly, but I believe its min wage... which is maybe $7.00 p/hr
im sure they get paid by tips...i go there all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment