Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Should I go to Supercuts or to A regular Hair Salon?

Ive heard not so good things about supercuts. Ive even heard some people call it a ';chop shop';. I wanna get my hair cut in the front (nothing fancy) , and my enda trim in the back. So what is your opinion? ThanksShould I go to Supercuts or to A regular Hair Salon?
Supercuts is quick.. And very cheap on price.


Supercuts I would say..





The stylists there went to the same schools as those at regular salons..


The only difference is that the ones at regular salons are snobby gold diggers.Should I go to Supercuts or to A regular Hair Salon?
It all depends on if you get someone who is good at it. You can have a bad experience anywhere you go. A place like supercuts might have a few who have been there a while and know what they are doing and it also can have some people who are just starting out.Why not ask for a referral from someone who has a nice cut and they can give you a better chance of getting a good haircut.People come out of school and start at all salons but some of them make them go through a training period befire hitting the floor. Many of the higher priced places do that.
I got a hair cut at Super Cuts not too long ago and i loved what she did with my hair but she messed up my bangs. she made the super short. So if you go to Super Cuts, just make sure you tell them specifically what you want, because if you don't, then they might just assume what you want and it will turn out being nothing you wanted. It would be way better if you brought a picture with you to Super Cuts and show them that, that's what you want, because they do very well on copying the pictures style. So it's up to you. I'd prefer Super Cuts if you just want a trim, and not a whole new hairstyle/cut. So it really depends on you. But since you're just getting a little trim, you can go to Super Cuts. Plus, it's really cheap :)
i would prefer you to go to Hair Masters. They have great people working there and have a wonderful salon. My boyfriend goes to supercuts and i dont like it.. they always either make his hair to short and weird looking.. I always get my hair done at Hair Masters and i can gladly say they are fabulous! plus anyone who knows me can get a discount if they live in lakewood washington =D
Find a stylist and stay w/ her/him. There are great stylists even at Supercuts. Everyone has to start somwhere. Problems start when you jump from stylist to stylist.





For the basic trim you desire, you should be fine at Supercuts, but I would be very clear in how much you want cut off.





Good luck!
Same problem here! I'm going to go to a regular hair salon because they dry and style your hair, unlike supercuts, where they cut it wet and send you off. you don't even know if it works with your hair or anything. i don't want to risk it o.0
well best option is to find a solan that looks cleaned up and organized and check them out thats what i did found a few places went to them tyou know every 2 weeks tried a new one and which evers the best stick with it till they **** up lolz
As a gay man I will give my gay opinion of going to the salon. They take such good care of your hair. I love salons more than the color pink, and I love the color pink.
Salon: Professional Stylists





Super Cuts: Students training to work in salons.





I say go with the Salon. It will be worth the extra Bucks.
DONT GO TO SUPERCUTS IM WARNING YOU!





my brother got his hair cut there and there was littlerally a patch missing from the back of his head.





no one will notice!





says that freakish hairstylist





THEY WILL NOTICE!
a regular hair salon


your right, supercuts isn't BAD, but its really not the greatest place ever
A regular salon.
Regular salon.
definitely a regular hair salon because you are guaranteed better quality and it will probably be cheaper
Go to the cheapest hair solon. Your taking a chance wherever you go.


The last hair salon messed up my hair and I paid way too much.
if you are good at communicating exactly what you want and you trust them to do as you ask then you should be fine.
Just go to supercuts its not like they can screw up to much if you just want some small stuff done
regular hairsalon.
Supercuts is ok.
if you can afford a real salon, then do it cause it's always better than those cheap places
I think you should go to a regular hair salon.
It depends...Supercuts does a fine job on mullets. Maybe not so good on other cuts.
go to a hairdresser. super cuts hair dressers have no training.
Don't go to f*cked up cuts I mean Supercuts
Just put a bowl over your head and grab some scissors
HAVE YOUR MOM DO IT
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment