Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Should i get my haircut at supercuts?

I have really long hair down to my butt. i want to cut it short.Should i get my haircut at supercuts?
I did that before a year and I found it very suitable,and I really look even better than before(as a whole my appearance).Well,most of my friends claim that.With a short cut the woman can express her style more vividly and the total impact over others is a MUST..Good luck!!Should i get my haircut at supercuts?
You should keep your long hair! I know it's quite trying to maintain that much, but women with long hair are BEAUTIFUL.





But if you insist on cutting it, I would NOT go to ';Super';cuts. And ';Great'; Clips isn't so great, either, nor is Bo-Rips. Discount head shops are like Wal-Mart: only for the cheapos! Do yourself a favor and go to a salon where you can get a massage as well. Treat yourself, girl! You're making a big change, so make it a fun day!
Depend on which branch u visit... ....
I buy and sell hair for extensions, and I can pay you some cash for your hair if you decide to cut it. Please email me at: boat-nic@sbcglobal.net





Thanks.
I've actually gotten haircuts at Super Cuts and haven't had a problem. Just be very specific about what you want. And even if you think you want it shorter tell her to leave it a few inches longer, if you still don't like it you can always cut more but if they cut too much you can't go back.
well in all my life i have only got one bad from super cuts
Yeah. Get a hair cut. The type of hair cut is shaggy cuz it looks better!!!!!
For something so drastic I would go somewhere better than supercuts.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!





People from there are at their very first haircutting job! The odds of getting a good hairdresser with 0 experience are astronomical.





For a drastic change you want it to be fabulous --- spend the money and go to a good salon.





If you see someone with a hair cut you like, ask them where they get their hair cut. You will be very happy you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment