Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How much does it cost to thin out your hair at supercuts?

Same as a haircut.How much does it cost to thin out your hair at supercuts?
it should be under $10...


i'm pretty sure it won't cost more than $15.


i know my friend got her hair cut there once for $5.How much does it cost to thin out your hair at supercuts?
personally i wouldn't trust super cuts to thin out my hair. i would go to regis or master cuts.
DON'T go to SUPERCUTS!!! The stylists are only paid hourly and they are held to quotas. MOST of the stylists there are right out of school and/or are afraid of any chemical work, so they get a job there, get re-trained the ';supercuts'; way. It's a stylist ';mill'; there are not many stylist who stay there that's why they say you can go to anyone and get the same cut...they RE-TRAIN so they all cut the same way. No room for much creativity. Thinned out to you could be very different to the stylist. You could be VERY unhappy with an $8.95 haircut and end up spending much more to have it fixed, if it can be. Besides, everything is ';a la carte'; if you just want a cut, they spray you with a water bottle and then cut. Shampoo is extra. Blow dry is extra. If you want to walk out with it wet, you won't see what it looks like til you get home. A wash, cut and blow dry at a better shop won't run you much more than what you would pay at Supercuts for the whole treatment. Trust me...spend the money for a good cut. I worked for them BRIEFLY because I needed a salon that I could pick my own schedule at where I didn't have to cater to a clientelle. Trust me...don't go there!!! You'll feel like you're being rushed so the stylist can get to his/her next ';walk-in';. Supercuts likes their stylists to do at least 6 cuts an hour!!!(a 10 min hair cut?) I TALK to my clients about what they want for longer than that!!! FYI the ';inside'; motto there used to be: The difference between a good haircut and a bad one is 2 weeks. Not a good motto to work under!!

No comments:

Post a Comment