Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Do they bleach hair at Supercuts? Would I still have to dye it after?

I have black hair, and I want to dye my hair.


Now, here's the thing, I can't dye my hair without bleaching it so I wanted to know if they do bleach hair.


If so, how much do you think it would cost? I plan on getting half of my hair bleached/dyed. (If they can do that..)


Also, if I bleach my hair, do I need to dye it still?


I wanted my hair to be Blonde/Black.Do they bleach hair at Supercuts? Would I still have to dye it after?
Ask the stylist..he/she will probably know what to do when they see your hair if you explain fully what you want done.Do they bleach hair at Supercuts? Would I still have to dye it after?
expansive and not worth it your better off going to Sally's and have them help you you can do it yourself for have the price and about ten times better

No comments:

Post a Comment