Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Would you trust Supercuts to dye you your hair?

I want to just get a basic color done on my hair, would you trust supercuts or someplace of the like, to do it? I just want to go from blonde to a light brunette.





Thanks!


%26lt;3Would you trust Supercuts to dye you your hair?
Although it is a slight


change, I would still feel


better having a hair stylist I know


and trust do it, It's all up to you though :)Would you trust Supercuts to dye you your hair?
I dont know what supercuts is but Im assuming its a hair place like Great Clips or Hair Cuttery. Not technically a ';real'; salon. Honestly, I wouldnt trust them with my hair. Id go to a real stylist. If its just a basic color then it shouldnt be too expensive.
No, sorry but not at all, they messed my hair up reallly badly once. I don't go there anymore.
I don't trust supercuts since my brother got a really bad haircut there. He had a bald patch, uneven sideburns, and some really long patches. I've gotten my hair done at Fantastics Sam's, and it turned out nice.
No way.
NO!!!! Do not go somewhere like that to get your hair dyed. If you are low on money - I suggest waiting just a little bit longer until you have more money. Those places do not specialize in color - so even if they people are certified they don't have a lot of experience because they don't do it very often.
no !!!
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment