Monday, February 22, 2010

Does Supercuts give a wash before they cut?

I'm really looking for a specific kind of haircut that requires careful parting of the hair and all that. Will Supercuts be able to supply me with this?Does Supercuts give a wash before they cut?
they should, just make sure you tell them you want it washed. It'll probably cost extra though.Does Supercuts give a wash before they cut?
I'm hoping I understand what your asking,yes,any salon will wash you before the cut...and as far as a ';place';,it's not really about that,it's about the cosmetologist themself,you can go to any salon,each one will have good/not so good stylists,or even more specifically ones that can do certain cuts better than other cuts,you need to ask around about a good hairdresser more so than a good salon:-)
yes all salons do.


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a> thanks!
I'm sure they will. and I'm sure they do give you a wash but I'm sure it costs a little extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment