Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How much does a blow dry cost at supercuts?

I checked their Website, it doesnt say their prices and i NEED it today! plz answer fast. JUST a blow dryHow much does a blow dry cost at supercuts?
A blowdry usually costs $9.00 at Supercuts. Which is why I don't get one there. Even though I walk out to my car with wet hair, I'm not paying them $9 to blowdry my hair! Their motto is ';get em in, get em out'; and they try to make sure it stays that way. Which is probably why HOT AIR is so expensive. They have cheap rates but jack it up when it comes to blow drying.How much does a blow dry cost at supercuts?
where i live its inbetween 7 and 10
I think the prices depend on which Supercuts you're going to. Just call your local Supercuts and ask. It shouldn't be more than $20...they are farely inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment