Monday, February 22, 2010

How much does cost at supercuts to get side swept bangs?

Also is it a great place to get my hair cut?





and do they do african american hair?





Thank you.How much does cost at supercuts to get side swept bangs?
i go to supercuts to get mine done because of the price its like $8 or something i dont really remember. its ok there, the workers there are pretty new at it so you kinda take a risk at who you get because since they are new at it they might not do so well but mine always comes out fine. and i think they do all hair there.How much does cost at supercuts to get side swept bangs?
I wouldn't get my hair cut there, only because I'm extremely picky. I did get my bangs trimmed there last night, though, and the stylist only charged me $5

No comments:

Post a Comment