Monday, February 22, 2010

How much does it cost to get your hair cut and blow dried at Supercuts?

This weekend, I want to go to the Supercuts in Lewisham, London to get my hair cut and blow dried. I am not sure how much it will cost though. Currently, my hair is shoulder-length with a side fringe. I don't know what I want to get done yet but I'm hoping that if I take a picture to the hairdresser they'll do it. I think I want some thing like the style Ashlee Aimpson had when it was short and black. But I don't like any of her pictures. Basically I want to keep the fringe but I want my hair a bit shorter and more choppier. Anyone know where I could find images? Anyway, how much would it cost to get my hair cut and blow dried at Supercuts?


Thank youHow much does it cost to get your hair cut and blow dried at Supercuts?
Ring them and ask! make sure you say you want a consultation too and they will take you through some picturesHow much does it cost to get your hair cut and blow dried at Supercuts?
hey... did u get ur haircut? how was supercuts... good?

Report Abuse



ring them and find out!
Itll probably be like $15-20. I'd go to a real salon though if i were you.
I think a wash and cut is from 拢14. It will probably be around 拢21.
I AMM REALLY SORRY TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS BUT......DON'T GO THERE!!! THEY WILL ONLY MAKE YOU LOOK WORST AND YOU WILL SPEND A LOT OF MONEY TO FIX IT!
Hey Hunny


I dont have supercuts here.


But i use dumb blondes and they cost 拢35 for cut and blowdry.

No comments:

Post a Comment