Monday, February 22, 2010

How much does it cost to get your hair dyed at supercuts?

I have medium hair black and i want brown.How much does it cost to get your hair dyed at supercuts?
I would seriously go to a supermarket, buy some box dye and do it myself.How much does it cost to get your hair dyed at supercuts?
One of my friends wanted to dye her hair and get highlights. I told her just to go get a box from the store and we could do it together since I do my own. She didn't want to because she wanted it professionally done. So she went there and they charged her $85 and totally messed up her hair! The girl was new or just didn't know what she was doing because her hair was all crazy looking and at the end the girl was like, um... it's not exactly how you wanted it, but your hair wasn't the right color to begin with and now you look different. So she tried to make it seem like it was my friend's fault! Just do it yourself or go to a better salon.
10 bucks
$30 to 50 I think
please take my advice and use a box


supercuts is hair suicide

No comments:

Post a Comment