Monday, February 22, 2010

How much would black streaks cost (about 4 or 5) at Supercuts?

I have curly hair thats down a little past my shoulder. I want to get 4 or 5 black streaks in my hair before school starts. I want to go to super cuts for it because my mother is very picky about how much money she spends and I want it done cheap. How much money would it cost me if I went to supercuts and got black streaks?How much would black streaks cost (about 4 or 5) at Supercuts?
$45 and up- depending on the length and type of hair. (I informed them about your type of hair and wanting black streaks) It's probably best to do the streaks on your own. You can probably try the wash-out dyes in case you don't like how it comes out. Its super easy and cheap! Below are some tips in hair dying that I found could be helpful for you.How much would black streaks cost (about 4 or 5) at Supercuts?
i've gone to Supercuts. DON'T do it. what color is your hair now? if you just want 4-5 streaks, do it on your own.





OR, you can call Supercuts in the morning and ask them.
Probably around 30.00

No comments:

Post a Comment