Monday, February 22, 2010

How much is it to just get your fringe cut at Supercuts?

I can't find it on the site, does anyone know?


Thankyou (:How much is it to just get your fringe cut at Supercuts?
DONT GET A TRIM AT SUPER CUTS


REPEAT: DO NOT GET YOUR HAIR CUT THERE!!!


once i went to super cuts for an easy trim but they messed up and had to cut it even shorter!!! (bangs too)


and it was a nightmare...


just sum advice


im sure it wouldnt cost so much at a different hair salon


cuz i think they hire random ppl at supercuts...


good luck!!!How much is it to just get your fringe cut at Supercuts?
I agree with the previous answer as I have also had a bad experience there which resulted in me having to go elsewhere to get it fixed.





Avoid Supercuts like the plaque.
Dont go there..





my friend went there..


AND WOAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment