Monday, February 22, 2010

Is supercuts a great place to get side swept bangs and layers?

how much would the haircut be?


and please list some other haircut places that are cheap and that do great on side swept bangs and layers.Is supercuts a great place to get side swept bangs and layers?
Some people in supercuts are pretty good. Personally I'd ask other people that went to supercuts and how well they cut the hair and who they had. I keep an eye out for the people that listen to what you want done and try to get them to cut my hair everytime. That way I get a great cut for cheap. :] I had a bad haircut their once so I had to start doing this... (i had a picture.. a pictuuuure!! DD: ahem.. I digress lol)Is supercuts a great place to get side swept bangs and layers?
NO! Most of these people are FRESH out of beauty school an dI wouldn't trust to cut my dogs hair let a lone someone human
heck no go to a real salon day just chop a little off ur hair n charge u $40

No comments:

Post a Comment