Monday, February 22, 2010

Women/Men which do you like better, Supercuts or Fantastic Sams for hair cuts for whole family?

I like the prices at Super Cuts and have gotten good hair cuts. But they charge for which scissors they use, hair spray, blow drying, mousse, and gel. It gets to be ridiculous.


What have been your experiences there?Women/Men which do you like better, Supercuts or Fantastic Sams for hair cuts for whole family?
I like Fantastic Sam's


If I am ever at a beauty shop for service,


I never leave until I am happy with the cut,


AND the price--if they quote one price,and


try to charge extra for all sorts of things;


I do not pay, I speak to the manager and


come to an understanding.


I have thick hair,and all my life,people have


'tried' to take advantage.


a servant of the KingWomen/Men which do you like better, Supercuts or Fantastic Sams for hair cuts for whole family?
I have never had any shop charge me for those things like that.


As to which I prefer, it all depends on the operator.


I agree with you, that is riduclous to charge you for the things they use to fix your hair.


It would be like going to a restaurant, and they also charge you to sit at the table to eat.


Ppl can fix all those things tho. Simply stop going, and if they end up losing their customers, they will go back to charging us fairly.


Imagine a motel charging us to use their pillows.


In agreement, that is nonsense, I would speak it and not go back.


Full Gospel Shirley
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment